These are the answers to the questions of the Berlin Blockade
1) They were very poor, hardly noticed by other countries, they had lost everything,As a country and each person specifically.
2) The soviets didn’t want Berlin of any part of Germany to recover to fast, they wanted to keep them crippled and under their control.
3) because the three zones occupied by the allies united against the fourth zone which was under soviet (communist) control.
4) Because it was a real event, a real “confrontation”, a real proof of what was know as a the Cold War, the airlift proved the rivalry between communism and capitalism wasn’t just a simple fear, simple ideas, it was a big and very important issue.
5) The USSR, as they closed the roads and the access the allies had to get to Berlin, they offered every starving person in Berlin free food if they crossed into East Berlin and registered their ration cards there, but West Berliners rejected their proposal. And as for the USA, they sent more supplies during the airlift than they had done before.
6) Because he saw the Americans weren’t going to stop providing Berlin with supplies, and they didn’t want to declare war, so they surrendered and freed the roads.
Extender question: In my opinion it was the USA, because Berlin was deep in the soviets’ zone, it was surrounded in communism, and they could have just let it go and focus on another thing more important, but instead Truman wanted to make sure everyone knew he was serious about his plans against communism’s expanding.
El viernes 15 de junio realizamos una visita a La Casa Rosada junto a nuestra profesora de Historia y Formacion Etica y Ciudadana, y con los alumnos de segundo ano. Previamente a esta visita, nuestra profesora nos dividio en grupos y nos asigno desarrollar 3 preguntas acerca de la Casa Rosada y de los presidentes argentinos para poder asistir a la misma con más conocimiento sobre su historia. Para organizar estas preguntas, nos pidio que elaboremos una presentacion. Luego, debíamos hacer un video con fotos y grabaciones que nos hayan parecido interesantes durante el recorrido. Yo trabaje junto a Trinidad Porreti Valentina Re, Olivia Obligado y Sofia Mele.
In the language class we have learnt how to write a description of a place and we have been writing several of them. We wrote the last description in pairs, and I worked with Sofia Mele. We had to choose a picture of a touristic place of our neighborhood and describe it. Then our literature teacher Pat Chujman asked us to write a poem about the place we had picked for our description, which in our case was the Recoleta Cemetery. I wrote the poem with Sofia Mele. Here I leave the description and the poem:
Pia nos asigno un trabajo en parejas a algunos para que podamos levantar nota. Este consistía en hacer un vídeo tutorial para que los demás y nosotros mismos podamos estudiar de ellos. Yo trabaje con Ramiro Aizpiri
Carol Silva, nuestra profesora, nos asigno que adaptáramos un cuento a elección. Yo elegí “La Pata de Mono” . Al hacer al trabajo individualmente, decidí grabar mi adaptación con audacity y luego utilizar la herramienta “Soundcloud” para poder subir mi trabajo al blog. Este es mi trabajo:
La semana pasada, en clase de Lengua, concluímos la lectura de la novela elegida para el trimestre; “El Príncipe de la Niebla” por Carlos Ruiz Zafón. Consecuentemente, la profesora nos dividio en grupos de a cuatro para realizar un trailer sobre el libro. Yo lo realizé con Lucía Caviglione, Bautista Buljevich y Anouk de Laferrere Este es nuestro trabajo: